Saturday, February 8, 2020

2/8/20: My Hands Felt Better After Taking Lasix

After I took the Lasix yesterday, I expected a dramatic increase in having to pee, but that didn't happen. I don't even think I had to go more often than usual, but maybe the volume was higher.

Anyway, I did wake up with my hands feeling better!

I first noticed a difference in the middle of the night. Usually if I have to pull my covers up, it actually hurts my hands to get a firm grasp on my blankets. But last night, I didn't have that problem.

When I woke up, my hands still felt tight, especially when making a fist, but unlike before, I wouldn't say it was difficult to make a fist.

I did feel some tingling, at times isolated to my pinky and ring finger, but it was a lot more mild, and didn't come with any numbness.

I was even able to linger in bed a little while, without my hands feeling worse, instead of having to jump up as soon as I wake up, as I've had to do recently.

I still did my morning routine, and I still felt some mild tingling throughout the morning, but it didn't actually disrupt my activities, like I didn't have to stop brushing my teeth to keep symptoms from getting worse.

I'm happy to see some improvement! Will have to see how the next couple days go...

No comments:

Post a Comment