Tuesday, April 14, 2020

4/14/20: My Physical Therapy Appointment was Cancelled

The Cancer Center called to cancel my physical therapy appointment. They said they are cancelling all appointments until further notice, no re-scheduling until everything calms down and they are actually seeing patients again.

Thankfully, I think I'm in a relatively good place, so I don't mind the cancellation. The cording has not returned, and my range of motion is good. I admit, I have not been doing my strengthening exercises as instructed, so I do need to work on that.

I definitely want to re-schedule when it's possible, because my physical therapist has been a huge help in giving me ways to manage the numbness and tingling in my fingers. Also, I still have some puffiness in my hands, and it's reassuring having my physical therapist monitor me for lymphedema.

No comments:

Post a Comment