Tuesday, April 13, 2021

4/13/21: Day 2 of Moderna Vaccine 2nd Dose Side Effects

Wow. I definitely feel worse than last time. After the first dose, the worst of it came on the night of the shot, and then the second day I felt gradual improvement. This time, I feel worse today than I did yesterday. 

I'm still super cold. I'm still super tired. My arm is still super sore, and I can't lift my arm above my head. Those are all the same side effects I had with the first dose. 

Additionally, though, I actually feel weak, especially in my legs. Plus, some muscles in my neck, back, and legs feel achy. In the early afternoon, I had a bit of a headache. I took my temperature and had a fever of 102 F! So I went back to bed. 

After a couple hours sleeping, the fever didn't go down. I felt awful. I took two Tylenol, and it's kicking in now, I feel a lot more comfortable. I'm hoping a good night's sleep is all I need now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment