Friday, November 29, 2019

11/28/19: Cycle 8 Side Effects

My usual symptoms remain consistent:
  • Continued hair loss (I'm too vain to post any more photos.)
  • Blurry vision
  • Mild headache
  • Blood in stuffy/runny nose
  • Acne (face, back, and scalp)
  • Dry mouth (on day 1 of cycle)
  • Insomnia / Trouble sleeping (on day 1 of cycle, due to steroid pre-med)
  • Occasional mild neuropathy (mostly on days 3 and 4 of cycle)
  • Tiredness / Fatigue (on days 3 through 6 of cycle)
I have my best days on the last day of each cycle (Thursday), and the first two days of the next cycle (Friday and Saturday).

I did notice that this week, my scalp was not as sensitive as it had been before. Still occasionally itchy or tingly, but no longer painful if touched. I wonder if that's because I have so little hair to bother my scalp at this point. Sigh. 

1 comment: