Tuesday, August 27, 2019

8/27/19: (4 Days Post-DMX) I Limit Computer Use and Sleep Odd Hours

I occasionally feel a twinge of pain in my right breast area. I assume it's located somewhere along the incision. (I can't tell for sure because I still haven't taken off the surgical bra and compression band...) I actually think it's from over-extending myself on the computer. You don't think that using a mouse would be very taxing, but moving and clicking the mouse seems to strain my right pectoral muscle! After sitting at my computer for a while, I'll get that twinge of pain. It goes away if I just sit still. So if I feel it, I take it as a sign to get off the computer and lie down to rest for a while.

I think I'm getting enough sleep, even though I'm keeping odd hours. Since I'm napping and resting during the day, sometimes I'll wake up in the middle of the night and not feel a need to go back to sleep. I frequently wake up with a dry mouth, feeling very thirsty, and drinking lots of water means I'm waking up to pee more than usual, too. If I can't get back to sleep right away, I might just read or surf the web for a while. I don't have to keep any real schedule during the day at this time, so I figure it's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment