Friday, August 30, 2019

8/30/19: (1 Week Post-DMX) I Stopped Taking Tylenol

For the first several days after surgery, I felt a little better every day.

The last couple days, I've felt mostly the same. Still no pain, just some achiness and soreness, which is tolerable. Mostly it's my underarms that are sore and swollen, especially my right side, which also feels numb.

Yesterday I took 500 mg of Tylenol upon waking and just before bed.  But today I didn't take any Tylenol, and I still felt pretty much the same. Going forward I'll take it as needed.

I also asked Ken to very gently rub my shoulders and upper arms and omg, it felt SOOOO good! He said my muscles felt like I had been working out.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're not feeling any pain where you can taper off from Tylenol. I'm sure your body is not only sore and achy from the trauma of surgery, but also just from stress and anxiety. So, I can see how a good massage must feel really good!

    ReplyDelete